Students and their parents enrolled for Year 7 at BSE College in 2018 are requested to attend an induction session on November 14 from 7pm–8pm. The session will help you prepare for the transition from primary school to the BSE community.
Sessions will be held in two venues:
Surnames: A–L in H5 building
Surnames: M–Z in BSE Theatre
Both venues can be accessed from Ellis Street. If you are unable to attend the evening, please contact the college on 5443 4522 to confirm your enrolment for 2018.
Key dates for Grade 6 students transitioning to Year 7 in 2018 include:
- Application for placement returned to your primary school — May 12
- Notification of placement to you from your primary school — August 9
- Enrolment package distributed from secondary schools sent to parents/carers— August 10
- Enrolment due to designated school — August 21
- Information evening for 2018 enrolments — November
- Booklist/Class allocation — November
- Orientation Day — December
Go to www.education.vic.gov.au/school for more information or contact us.